How To Safeguard Your Computer?
The following practice, if done regularly, may help you to
safeguard your computer to some extent.
1. Run disc clean up, scan disk and defragmentor.
2. Keep your recycle bin emptied.
3. Clean your cache of browsers.
4. Download only the very essential programs that are required
to run your business and avoid the habit of downloading whatever
you get for free.
5. Update your programs to keep up the latest technology and also
for a faster load time.
6. Never open suspicious emails from unknown people, especially
the attachments however tempting it may be. It will be hazardous
to your computer. Sometimes you may even get emails with
attachments with subject saying your "Thank you for your order
and the credit card details". Most of them will be sending
malicious viruses through those attachments.
7. Above all remember to protect your computer with antivirus soft ware and update it regularly.
8. Backing up of all your important files and store them in two
sets of floppies. In case one floppy fails to open the other
one would be of help.
Before calling the technical help, it will be wise to try the
following simple step, which may help you to sort out your problem.
Carefully check your connecting cord and circuit board of your
computer. A gentle push may solve the problem, correcting the loose connection and a big expenditure of calling the technical person can be eliminated.
Lakshmi Menon is a a Juvio Independent Associate Member.
For computer help please visit: mela.juvio.com">http://mela.juvio.com